Campbell Ventures is led by Mike Campbell a professional interim Director experienced in improving the performance of international businesses. Mike focuses on the delivery of complex transformational change projects, turnarounds and business performance improvement programmes. He also has significant programme and project management experience and was recently the Head of Assurance and Programme Management in operationalising the new Heathrow Airport Terminal 2. Mike’s experience includes:
- Corporate and business unit strategy development
- Operational planning and management
- Operational efficiency improvement
- Organisational design and restructuring
- Profitability improvement
- Cash flow management
- Change management
- International business development and marketing
- Improvement of sales, marketing and business development processes, people and systems
- M&A due diligence – market, commercial, management and financial
- Human resources – role definitions and job descriptions, appraisal systems, management training, staff contracts
Mike has worked as an Interim CEO, Managing Director, Sales & Marketing Director, Operations Director and Transformational Change Director since 2008. Several clients have also continued to retain Mike’s services as a Board Adviser or a Non Executive Director on their Board of Directors. Many clients consider Mike Campbell as a valuable extension to their management team, always available to provide impartial advice and support, as well as hands-on special project management and delivery.
Please contact Mike Campbell on +44 7771 615641 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential and no obligation discussion about your company’s plans.