Campbell Ventures will be holding a four day client conference and workshop in Verona, Italy 19th -22nd August 2012. The focus of the conference will be on “Identifying Growth Opportunities in Challenging Markets.” Clients from Europe, North America and China have confirmed their attendance. The conference will highlight and present:
- Strategies for businesses in depressed markets.
- Cost effective new product development and product line expansion.
- Improving customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Operational improvement and cost reduction strategies.
- How to maintain a motivated workforce in an economic downturn.
- Innovative ways to raise business finance when the banks say no!
- Cost effective marketing techniques that work.
A client workshop facilitated by Campbell Ventures staff will be run on 22nd August to help clients turn what they have learnt in the conference into a practical action plan for their own businesses’. Clients will leave Verona with a not only ideas on how to improve their businesses, but with the tools, plans and contacts to deliver the necessary changes.
Attendance to the conference and workshop is by invitation only.
Campbell Ventures is an international interim management and consulting firm that accelerates the growth of businesses. We provide hands on strategy development and operational improvement expertise to companies in the manufacturing, professional services and technology sectors. For more information please contact Mike Campbell, Managing Director on +44 7771 615641 or email@example.com. Further information can be obtained from campbell.pwebs.co.uk and www.china-business-experts.com.